• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mile stone

Louie lou

Pre-Op
Well yesterday was my mums birthday and one year ago on her last birthday my son and his partner told us we were going to be Grandparents and I was told by the Surgeon I could have my bypass.
So yesterday we had mum and dad around for her birthday and my son, daughter in law and grandson came around and I hit the 100lbs off mark.
Who would have though one year could bring so many changes.
7 stone 2 pounds lighter it's about 5 and a half months since my op.
I am so glad I asked for the op and wish I had done it years ago.

Thanks everyone.
Really looking forward to the year ahead now.
Another 70lbs to go.
This time next year I should be at goal.

Hope everyone else has a fab year as well

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

Just booked a holiday to Fuerteventura, fly out Wednesday. Looked at my passport and it had run out so a mad dash up to Liverpool to get a new one. Looking forward to fitting in the planes seat and not using an extension seat belt. Very few cloths to take because I have thrown all my cloths away and only have 2 pairs of crop trousers 1 swimming costume and no shorts. Plenty of t shirts because a friends mum gave me a load that were to small for her. Got a couple of dresses at will do but really don't want to spend money on summer cloths that won't fit next year.
Can't wait to get some sun.

Hi all just got back from Fuerteventura and I'm freezing. Lost 2lbs while I've been away so very happy. Now 16st 11lbs. That's 7st 7lbs gone.

Got my first check up with surgeon tomorrow morning. I think it my 6 month check but it's actually nearly 7 months all but 5 days.
Hope he happy with me.
Well I suppose as long as I'm happy that's all that matters.
Now lost 107lbs coming off steadily about 2lbs a week on average.
Now in a size 20, my friend from America just asked me for a photo so she can keep upto date with my weight loss and she sent it to her daughter who has never seen me other than about 22/24 stone. Strange to think its 20 years since I was this light.

Hope everyone is well.

Well done Jane! I saw Mr cheruvu last month and he was lovely. I never had a six week check did you? Mine was 6 months. Hope you go on ok x

Hi I had my 6 month check this Monday just gone it was actually 7 months albeit 5 days. I went to see the nutritionalist about 6 month mark.
All happy with me so just keep doing what I'm do was the opinion.
I think I'll be another 6 months now to next check. Hope your well.

Back