• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milestones

salski

Well well - milestones...I dont mean weight wise but otherthings wise....what milestones have you passed or hope to pass on your weight loss journey?

Mine is buying (off ebay) a pair of size 18 jeans...previously living in 26-28 with a bloody big belt lol and thinking there is no way on EARTH I would fit in them - then not only they fitting, but a few weeks later they are too big again! :D

Share yours

Sally x

Buying 38" Waist Jeans from River Island
Buying an XL Jacket from Burtons
Buying a XL Berghaus Jacket (always wanted one)
Having to give away a pair of 40" G Star Jeans I had paid £100 for because they were too big
Going to and completing a Spinning Class
Running 3 miles in half an hour
Borrowing a shirt off my Dad
Bench pressing 80KG
Having to have 2 links taken out of my watch
Being made to wear the rings ive had since I was 16 on my chain now as they kept slipping off my fingers
Dropping a shoe size

Great thread Sal :) xxx

Excellent answers young man!
I am going to buy some size 16's on E to the Bay! woo hoo!

It wil be nice to fit into chairs/seats & still have room for my dog (Poppet-of course!) to sit next to me - we have to sit on settee as yet!

wear a size 10 jumper dress, opaque tights and knee high boots bought them yesturday (thats where i was going when i saw you mark) wearing them tomorrow sal.lol

wear a size 10 jumper dress, opaque tights and knee high boots bought them yesturday (thats where i was going when i saw you mark) wearing them tomorrow sal.lol

Haha - Cant wait to see em ;)

My milestone that's closest is to lose 100lb and I'm gradually getting nearer, just wish it would happen a bit quicker. Then the next one will be saying buh bye to being in size 20 somethings. Hopefully after Christmas I will be out of the 20's.

To go to a hairdresser and enjoy it. I always feel that the stylist thinks its pointless as the rest of me is such a mess.

Aww hun - thats really sad! Like Hopelesscase says...Id be getting rid of her sharpish!

To Salski and Hopelesscase, thank you so much for your kind comments. I think maybe some of it is in my head. I used to take a pride in my hair and makeup, in the slim days. Now I just give up, but that has to change and it will.

(if someone can tell me how to add thanks to a post, I would be grateful, still a newbie!)

lol hun - newbies are cool! We were all one at some point - you add thanks by pressing the thanks button at the bottom of their bost (bottom left hand corner) or you can rep them - on the bottom left hand side of their posts the icon that looks like scales.
Hope that helps

Sal x

reaching my 30th wedding anniversary and celebrating it in London fitting in the seats at the theartre when we went to the show. Being phsysically able to go to London and walk round. This operation has changed me from a housebound scared to go out person to someone who is starting to enjoy life. janey:D:D

To go to a hairdresser and enjoy it. I always feel that the stylist thinks its pointless as the rest of me is such a mess.

Dawn im a hairdresser well barber , and if your hairdresser makes you feel like that get another one , they aint worth touching your hair ! a good one will make you feel a million dollars weight or no weight x x x

Dawn im a hairdresser well barber , and if your hairdresser makes you feel like that get another one , they aint worth touching your hair ! a good one will make you feel a million dollars weight or no weight x x x
Oh thank you for that, mmm how far is west yorkshire..I will indeed find a new hairdresser, I am learning to change and see myself in a new light.

I had loads of milestones, most of them already mentioned. At 17 stone now lost I have been able to achieve most things that I wanted, I just want to meet a good woman now and my set would be complete :)

lol hun - newbies are cool! We were all one at some point - you add thanks by pressing the thanks button at the bottom of their bost (bottom left hand corner) or you can rep them - on the bottom left hand side of their posts the icon that looks like scales.
Hope that helps

Sal x
Many thanks for your reply. After much searching for that button, I learned today that I dont get it until I have done 50 posts, nearly there!

Back