• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk, yogurt and.... chewing gum??

chubby funster

Hi all!

Day one of milk and yogurt diet nearly over, I have the yuckiest taste in my mouth, do you know if chewing gum is permitted?

I can't ring my team as its too late :-(

Help save me from spilt milk on carpet mouth!!!

That's really helpful guys!!! Thank you sooo much!!! *chew chew!!!

I must admit I have a load of sugar free gum lots of flavour & no naughties. I find when I need to snack (head hunger) it stops it so quickly I may have to do that a lot on the milk diet but it's amazing how much it helps.

Its ketosis yucky but shows you are doing the right things,mouthwash is good.

I found sucking on a lemon or chewing some parsley helped when I had a furry tongue, pre op. Also making sure I had lots of water also helped.

i would try and give up the chewing gum as post op its not allowed so might as well start getting used to that

Gone for breath spray instead. Slight improvement on rancid mouth!!

awwwwwww i was not told i couldnt have gum post op!!!!!!!!!!! i ahve been having it a fair bit lately why shouldnt we have it x

It stimulates gastric acid Tracey which as you know causes stomach ulcers, not good for us wls people :) xx

phatmomma said:
It stimulates gastric acid Tracey which as you know causes stomach ulcers, not good for us wls people :) xx

Is that banders as well? X

awwwwwww i best stay off it then...........damn i was enjoying that sometimes lol xxx this is all still a learning game even nearly 5 months out x
thanks guys xx

Back