• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

More Pain................

bubblyangie

Well I suddenly developed a new pain on thursday this week, the only way to describe it is really bad heartburn, a bad pressure at the bottom of my breastbone and radiating up....... well I didn't think I could get this after Bypass as our acids etc are locked away in our old tummys but anyway I called my doctor Friday and he said sometimes we can get a reflux come all the way up from the intestines and to try Gaviscon, well Friday I was really poorly and i took Gaviscon and a whole heap of pain meds and went to bed, the intensity of it had gone but the pressure pain was still there, and is still there, my doctor wants to see me in clinic monday and if its no better he is going to get Mr Kumar to Scope me, oh well scope no. 11 here we come!!!

When I will get a blooming break Lord only knows!!!

Sorry for wingeing on, but it does help to offload sometimes.:cry:

oh gosh, sorry you are suffering again Angie.

Do you still have your gallbladder? My gallstones pain was felt in my chest.

Morning Sam,

I do have my gall Bladder but I had a scan a few weeks back whilst in hospital and all is fine I dont have stones??? My Doctor thinks it could be the making of an ulcer, as I am run down and taking quite a few meds, i suppose we will soon see.........

thanks Honey, oh and have a nice Holiday!!

sorry to here you are having problems love. What is a scope? xxxx

Hi Angie,

You are certainly going through such a lot at the moment... I wish I could do something to help you...

That awful feeling of indigestion and high up pain does remind me of my gallbladder pain... and it radiated all the way around to the back, since they they investigated your gallbladder I suppose the scope is the next thing... I hope it's not an ulcer.

What an absolute horror to go through all of that in hospital, then to start with something else... it's debilitating for sure Angie, I get fed up of not being able to get well with my silly old body and I really do feel for you.

Please keep me in touch and send me a pm if I can be of any help...

You are a long way from me or I would have been over to see you in hospital and hand delivering a hug to you...

Take care lovely lady and keep in close touch...

Loving hugs, Bev xxx

Last edited:
You poior thing, you are really having a hard time of it at the moment. I hope the peain eases and you get to the bottom of whats caused it (HUGS) XX

Well a Scope is an endoscopy, and yes I am on Lanzoporale for life too, but my Journey has not been the plan sailing at all, if there is a bad turn in any step I think my body goes for it, Thanks everyone for your love and support, I am feeling pretty pants and Low at the moment, and finding it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.........

Hugs

Hi Angie.......sorry you're suffering, I too thought it sounded like gall bladder pain but as you said you have had that checked.
I hope you're fighting fit soon take care xxx

oh Angie...
I hope it you get sorted once and for all and you can move on and reap the benefits of your weight loss.
How are you getting on with injecting your meds....????
Is this pain different from the last one....?
Could it be another blockage(for want of another description.) that is causing the reflux(just a thought)
Keep us updated Angie...
I feel for you hun.... x x x

Hi Angie... I am thinking of you and wondering how things are today... it's been such a difficult few days for you again... is there anything at all that we can do to help you in any possible way?

Sending a loving hug Angie and you are extra extra Special... do hope you are feeling some relief...

Loving hugs as always, Bev xxx

Thanks Bev, I am much the same I went to clinic again yesterday and they have arranged the endoscopy for wednesday afternoon, so hoepfully we will find out the cause of the pain and begin to get that sorted, thank you for thinking of me, it means a lot, still feeling low but I am hopeful that there is going to be some resolve soon....

Many Hugs

I hope you may get an explanation when you have had the endoscopy... it's a bit hit and miss over here as to if you have to wait for results.

With your every step Angie... I am currently off work if you need me whilst you are going through this and please message me... anytime.

Love and hugs always xxx

angie, can your gall bladder just flair up for any reason, i dont know much about gall bladders etc, and was just wandering if it can suddenly just get upset, or does it need time if you know what i mean. sorry if i sound a bit thick, but its one of the things that ive got no idea about at all.
big hugs and i hope they can sort whatever it is out on weds. xxx

From before my gallbladder was taken around fifteen years ago... in my 40's... it was something that could flare up and settle down.. but there were blood tests done that ascertained that it was the gallbladder and bile duct causing my pain which radiated around the chest and upper back... agonising at times.

Sounds like they are thoroughly investigating you Angie and hoping that they get to the bottom of this so you can enjoy your amazing weightloss and new figure.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi Angie,

Just want to say, I hope you get sorted soon, bug hugs hun, you had your fair share of problems, lets hope this is the last one. xxxxx

Back