• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my abdomen feels 'odd'

I don't know but it's very possible, especially since you're struggling to go to the loo.

Did your doc give you anything to help? I do think if nothing is better in the morning you should ring your provider. Just to be on the safe side. Erm, too much info again I know, but are you breaking wind? That's a good sign that your gut has normal mobility.

ZNS ring your provider, they may think you need something to help you 'go' so to speak or they may have some advice for you. You haven't mentioned any pain, only a discomfort, is this right? xx

As long as you're passing wind, I don't think it's too serious. But I'm glad you're going to ring in any case. Let us know how you go on honey. xxx

ZNS the problem is when you dont go properly for a while you really can get very backed up, I have been amazed at HOW much Poo our bodies can hold, the last time I was in hospital take in mind I never eat anything for over 2weeks, it took me 10 days to be able to go to the loo at all and then days and days to empty, but what Im saying is if you are backed up this will move up and up, and eventually cause pressure upon where your bypass site is, so the sooner you can get relief downstairs the better really.... Hope you get it sorted!!

Mine feels funny too... like its ok on the inside but really tender to the touch on the outside. See my team on the 12th so will chat about it with them then if its not improved!

glad to know things are a bit better now zns hun, lets hopeyou manage to 'go' soon, before the dynamites needed.

ditz hun, my tummy overwhere most of the work was done, just over to the left, sort of under left boob, still gets tender now, 5 months out, but for the first 3 months, was definately very tender, i flinched if it was touched, the team said it was ok, and not to worry, theres a lot of healing to do, and it takes a long time. its definately better now, but still a bit tender.

glad to know things are a bit better now zns hun, lets hopeyou manage to 'go' soon, before the dynamites needed.

ditz hun, my tummy overwhere most of the work was done, just over to the left, sort of under left boob, still gets tender now, 5 months out, but for the first 3 months, was definately very tender, i flinched if it was touched, the team said it was ok, and not to worry, theres a lot of healing to do, and it takes a long time. its definately better now, but still a bit tender.

Thanks hun... its weird b'coz I didn't notice it until 2 weeks out, guess I was just concentrating on the internal feeling & now that feels much better I notice my little outer feelings! :D

Its so easy to forget how much work we've actually had done isn't it. x

Hope you're feeling better soon :)
Hugs
xx

Back