• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new dress bought today in the sales!

emma-louise

my new life!!
What do you think?
It's a Red or Dead midi dress,
Never worn a midi dress(goes to calf area)
It's a bit trendy for me,but what the hell!
Its a size 12...but with the help of smoothing undies I can't wait to wear in the summer,and I found a necklace from river island to match.

Last edited:
lovely dress for spring/summer 2014!

Love it. The necklace is a perfect match too. Primark do their own range of slimming underwear. It's a fraction of m&s prices!!!
Can't wait to get back into my 12's :)) I will be slim for summer !

Thanks..
Im going to have to feel brave to wear this I reckon..lol
But after years of tents I want to be more daring and colourful.
I've tryed primark control undies,but I've found a Avon bum and leg smoother that seems to look ok(yet to wear it)

Its gorgeous hon :) Make sure we see a pic of you in it!

Very nice x

I think all pre op people should buy an item of clothing you really want to wear to spur you on towards your goal!
I would never been able to wear a dress like this before my bypass,only could wear a tent...now it's reality x

I think all pre op people should buy an item of clothing you really want to wear to spur you on towards your goal! I would never been able to wear a dress like this before my bypass,only could wear a tent...now it's reality x
i still do that now. Have a 14 I can't wait to get into.

Here's the dress I wore on Boxing day with burgundy tights and gold flats when cooked for 12 family members.

Hi I agree. I bought sales clothes ready to slim into. I have loads of vouchers to spend BUT I love the fact I can finally get in primark clothes... So I don't get the buzz out of expensive clothes anymore as I love the bargins!!!
I know the skater style is my best style, along with jersy dresses.
Enjoy sales shopping!!! My wardrobe is bursting at the seams now!

Hi I agree. I bought sales clothes ready to slim into. I have loads of vouchers to spend BUT I love the fact I can finally get in primark clothes... So I don't get the buzz out of expensive clothes anymore as I love the bargins!!!
I know the skater style is my best style, along with jersy dresses.
Enjoy sales shopping!!! My wardrobe is bursting at the seams now!

I buy too many bargains now!
Vacuum bags are a godsend to store all my finds..lol
I must admit I do love criminal damage clothing and anything alternative.
I don't do boring now x

i have clothes bought in sales all the way down to size 14. not been there since i was a teen and have owned many of these clothes for 2 years lol

Lovely dress Emma. Bet you can't wait for the warmer months to come in so that you can wear it :)
Remember to put piccies up ;) xx

Love that dress!! Well done, hope you get to where you want to be this summer! I'm set on a size 18, as at the beginning of my journey. Def going to buy an ultimate summer dress as a goal for my holiday in July!! X

Love that dress!! Well done, hope you get to where you want to be this summer! I'm set on a size 18, as at the beginning of my journey. Def going to buy an ultimate summer dress as a goal for my holiday in July!! X

I told the consultant I would be very happy getting to a size 16,this dress is 12...so be prepared for your size 18 to be smaller!

Back