• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Pencil Date is now an Ink Date!

penguina

The letter came this morning YAY deffo (or as definite the NHS can be LOL) on the 28th July. Start my milk diet in 10 days, so going out for our last Chinese tomorrow - Naughty I know but...

Just a bit worried about the tablets after the op. The letter days go and see your doctor about crushables or liquids, but my doc is off on his jollies until August, and I was at the stage of changing surgeries until I settled on the last doc in the practice. I don't have much faith in my two options left.
It also doesn't look like they are making any suggestions for multivitamins being prescribed as they say start on Centrum Advance, Sanatogen A-Z or supermarket own A-Z when starting on the milk diet.

Will also have to pull my finger out and do my tax return before I go in :eek: LOL

Fantastic news Trisha, warm up Mr finlay for me!!

I'm confirmed for the 7th Sept :)

Argh!! don't know about you but I'm all over the place....excited one minute......... thinking OMG what am I doing the next!!
Only thing I'm sure of is our fantastic new looks
at christmas!!

Yes this one!!! LOL

Congratulations, won't be long now, Karen x

Thanks All. Yes Sarah I should be starting back on Solids just as you have your op!

We go on holiday at the End of Nov so I will be looking for a few summer clothes in winter - a few sizes smaller- Good old ebay!

My friend has given me her old supply of Bassetts soft & chewy, I have just noticed they are best before Nov 2010 so I guess I will have to go and buy some to start on next week.

Thanks Deets you have done brilliantly from your ticker. Are you well?

Thanks Ankaas - even less time for you the 12th Wow. Are you excited or jittery? - or both!

Glad to hear it, the confidence must be liberating, I can't imagine that. Who set your goal, your surgeon or you? I probably have unrealistic views of that too LOL. On my surgeons 70% good weight loss I will still be obese :-(

Really glad you got your date finalised. My team contacted the gp after my op to advise on prescriptions I would need, and they discharged me with enough for 7 days till I could get from gp.

Thanks Ankaas - even less time for you the 12th Wow. Are you excited or jittery? - or both!

I'm feeling WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING and then I'm feeling excited then scared and stupid cos I can't do a simple thing like lose weight like everybody else at WW or slimming world then I turn it all round and say well I've been going to these places for years and the same faces are still there too sooooo that tells me it's not easy to lose weight and I'm not stupid. The only stupid thing I've done is not had surgery 10 years ago. I can't wait to be on the losers bench ROLL ON 12th. :) xxxx

Thats lovely news Good Luck with you pre op diet and the rest of your wls journey xx

Yay! Congrats! It'll be here before you know it! x

This is fab news T. Congratulations!

Back