• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My pre op diet diary

23lbs already, that's Amazing!!! Well done hon, you are certainly doing things right :) xxx

Maphillips said:
That's amazing 23lbs that's half a sack of potatoes hope it does not upset you saying like that

Ha ha !! Not at all Mark. I'm glad it's gone I can feel the difference when I'm moving around already :)

Thanks Paula :) I've lost quite a bit on my meal replacement diet already and I've only been doing it since Friday!

Yes it will slow down now that I've lost all the water. It was difficult yesterday because I felt so hungry. Then today I went to my mums and she was cooking a roast chicken which is my favourite Sunday dinner. I had to get out and went to see my Nanna and she was also roasting a chicken for their tea!!
Finding it difficult to get to sleep at the mo which is a side effect of being in ketosis. Keep waking up with neck pain so I've been out to get a new pillow so will hopefully sleep better tonight :)

It gets easier as the days go on. You won't even be tempted by smells in a few days. Anything you can get off now will stand you in good stead post op x

Paula Lewis said:
I think it will be a good idea to keep a pre op diet diary, so I can record my feelings. So here I go. This morning I woke up feeling really anxious. Will I be able to stick to it for two weeks? I'm determined to but I know it's going to be really hard.

But what's two weeks for the amazing gift I get to keep me healthy for the rest of my life? This morning I stayed in bed for as long as I possibly could for some strange reason. I think it was to avoid starting the diet for as long as possible.

When I got up I made some sugar free milk jelly and had a yogurt and a cup of tea for breakfast. Not feeling too bad so far, but I'm still really anxious. Let's see how the rest of day one goes. I apologise in advance if anyone finds this really boring :)

Hi,
I am fairly new and can totally relate to your post as I recently tried to get to grips with pre-op diet before I have to! Day 2 and gave into cravings so not impressed with myself...I'd like to try to lose some weight before the op but at this rate, I'll b lucky if I stick to the two weeks plan...How are you doing now Coz am aware you started this 4 weeks ago? Also which yogurts did you get? Easy to find low fat ones but not so easy finding low sugar ones too??or is it me?..lol
Hope u r well

Sent from my Samsung galaxy note

I'm doing fine now thank you. I've lost almost 3 stone since starting the pre op. I bought yogurts that said they were fat free. So things like muller lights and the Greek style yogurts. Vary them as much as you can. It help stave off the boredom :)

Back