• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some birthday and anniversary present suggestions please.

purplepansyem

Crazy Cat Lady ;)
Hi guys, it's my in-laws wedding anniversary and my mum-in-laws 80th birthday on 20th and 21st August.

I don't have a clue what to get and was hoping you might have some suggestions for me?

How about one of those replica newspapers from a specific date. Or a star named after them.

Sorry I can't be more 'inventive' - and congratulations to them

When my husband turned 60 I bought a plain cake from Asda had a picture of him in his youth put on it and then all around i put his life in miniature eg, a baby a washing line with pegs because when drew at school every picture no matter what had a washing line in it (strange I know lol) a black board, a motor bike, a radiator because he became a central heating man when they stopped using open fires. Wedding rings you get the idea fish with some rods because he fishes, newspaper and a rocking chair with slippers with a not saying not yet. I went through his life with everything I could think of and everyone loved it. Most of the thing were from a place that sold doll house items. I obviously bought a large cake and he was able to have the all as a keep sake.

When my husband turned 60 I bought a plain cake from Asda had a picture of him in his youth put on it and then all around i put his life in miniature eg, a baby a washing line with pegs because when drew at school every picture no matter what had a washing line in it (strange I know lol) a black board, a motor bike, a radiator because he became a central heating man when they stopped using open fires. Wedding rings you get the idea fish with some rods because he fishes, newspaper and a rocking chair with slippers with a not saying not yet. I went through his life with everything I could think of and everyone loved it. Most of the thing were from a place that sold doll house items. I obviously bought a large cake and he was able to have the all as a keep sake.

What a great idea! I bet it looked fab :)

Back