• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous...........update

fairyringuk

free your spirit
;) :p :D

Well after all my worrying about the appts. and about had I lost enough, had lost 17lbs which is more than enough for what they wanted so I and they were well pleased. :D:D:D:D
Also got my appt with my surgeon which is on the 27th Oct, just six weeks away, so am over the moon about that.

Also am now on a wonderful maintenance diet where I can eat........... yeehaw.......and it has lots of lovely things to choose from and snacks as well as fruit, but still have to have some milk, however I am allowed to drink the one per cent milk instead of the semi which I am mega pleased about.
So all in all was nervous and happy all in the same minutes.
Dietician said I should have my op around the first week in Dec. Result!!!!!

Then there was the gynae appt...............not only the consultant, but also a medic and a medical student.............what with that and the nurse, felt like I had sold tickets for all and sundry to look up my bazooka lol, :kissass: however he said I had PCOS which I have always known I had, was telling them when I was young they always put severe pain down to period pains, the consultant said this was true, but he said whatever else is going on you definately have PCOS..........so then I went for more blood tests and will get a letter for the next appt.
Hoping its nothing that cant be treated with tabs, and please God not hydrocortisone, which would blow me up like a balloon...............no dont want that.
So lots of positive thoughts ladies that my hormone imbalances are easily put to rights.
so as Snow said a busy day.................

Thanks to everyone who dropped by to leave me good wishes they were so appreciated.:heartpump:

Jay xx

Well done on your weight loss and everything else. Sounds like you have had a truly productive day and deserve to rest now and enjoy the fact that you were nervous for notrhing!!! Well done again. xxxx

Good news!

xxx

Back