• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Never thought I would ever be told this

Paul-H

Hi guys

Well it's finally happened, something I would never have thought I would ever be told.

Went to see the dietician yesterday and at only 8 months post opp she told me to stop loosing weight and go into maintenance mode.

I was 21 stones on the day of my surgery on 29th February and now only 8 months later I am down to 14 and a half stone, which for a bloke over 6 foot is fine.

I never ever thought I would ever be told to stop dieting, makes all this so worth while, just got to watch I don't go over or under by too much now, without getting addicted to getting on the scales and worrying too much about the odd pound up or down.

Still a tad overweight as far as BMI is concerned at 26.3 with the magic figure being 25 but the last half a stone is excess skin and that will always be with me.

Also I am off all blood pressure medication and no longer have sleep apnoea, so no longer a hose head, pain medication is also well down to what it was.

Paul

Well done dude. I'm hoping to be there one day. Only 6 weeks post op

Well done u. I had my sleeve op on 25 Feb this year & have lost 8 1/2 stones so far. Loving my sleeve. Good luck.

Paul-H said:
Hi guys

Well it's finally happened, something I would never have thought I would ever be told.

Went to see the dietician yesterday and at only 8 months post opp she told me to stop loosing weight and go into maintenance mode.

I was 21 stones on the day of my surgery on 29th February and now only 8 months later I am down to 14 and a half stone, which for a bloke over 6 foot is fine.

I never ever thought I would ever be told to stop dieting, makes all this so worth while, just got to watch I don't go over or under by too much now, without getting addicted to getting on the scales and worrying too much about the odd pound up or down.

Still a tad overweight as far as BMI is concerned at 26.3 with the magic figure being 25 but the last half a stone is excess skin and that will always be with me.

Also I am off all blood pressure medication and no longer have sleep apnoea, so no longer a hose head, pain medication is also well down to what it was.

Paul

Wow! Paul,well done you,x

well done Paul! amazing!! :) xxx

Well done that's great ! x

Well done Paul

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

Paul-H said:
Hi guys

Paul

Brilliant!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done Paul :D

Brilliant news Paul so happy for you good luck learning the new maintainance reigime.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awesome Paul!!!
Having battled with weight issues for as long as I can remember, the thought of being told by a professional that it is time to slow down is something I can't comprehend!

Well done you!!!

:wow:thats great news you must be so proud to achieved so much within 8 months. xx

Mega ! Very well done indeed xxx

Congratulations paul!! What a feeling that must have been, to be told by a health professional to stop losing! amazing... xxx

Back