• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New body and now a new career and a big move!

If I had a choice I would go to hawai with

• Brad Pitt

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Justin Bieber

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Itris Alba

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sir Ian McKellan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Well all I am now 9.03 stone lighter (in just 20 weeks by the way) and I am officially under the 20 stone barrier (19.97 stone). feeling very good and incredibly happy! (and healthy)
With this new me I even went clubbing last weekend in Manchester - me, clubbing! And was awesome!
I havent been happy in my current job for a while. BUt it served it's purpose and I had support over my surgery.
Having this new body has given me new found confidence and a few months a go I started applying for new jobs. With the view to relocate for the right career.
I had an interview this past Tuesday in Watford for a 5 star well known company. The role was also quite senior.
Happy to report I WAS SUCCESSFUL! My dream career has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be moving to London in a few weeks and carrying on with my reinvention. I am nervous to leave my support and my comfort zone but even more so overwhelmed with excitement!
I could not have done it without this surgery, without my new lease on life and without the support!
I will come to back to west mids often to visit my family and friends and will still see my support group once a month . (by the way any one know of any support groups Watford way?)
Just really happy!

*** Having a little celebratory drink and farewell this Sunday, 6pm at The Golden Lion, Wolverhampton, it's a sizzler, if you are in the area come along.

To anyway unsure of having WLS - go for it! You will NOT look back!

Ryan, its fantastic to see you so upbeat despite the earlier troubles you had! Well done for persisting - I wish you the best of luck with your move and career

yey go ryanrara good luck, i also whish you ever sucsess and happiness in your new job i hope you get everything you dream of you are a insperation to us all as you are real living proof that with a bit of determenation our dreams can and do come true. xxxxxx i am sure there will be a support group were you are moving. xx

ryan what a fabulous weight loss. congratulations on such a huge weight loss in only 20 weeks and, congratulations again on securing your dream job. very well done.
i wish you a very healthy and successful future my love.

I am also secretly hoping that loosing weight ll help me build enough confidence to start a new career. Congrats so pleased for you

Congrats hun ;) enjoy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wish you all the best hunni , I was born and lived in Watford until three years ago until I moved to Wirral , hope all goes well

Well done on the new job Ryan; I'm sure you'll be great, and your weight loss will continue.
Who was your poll choice? I would need a 5th choice - none of the above. I'd rather take my kindle I'm afraid. I'd have any of JR Ward's Black Dagger Brothers though.

Congratulations hope u enjoy ur new job and take full advantage of the new you, Enjoy!!! X

Back