• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new picture of me 7 weeks post op

tray

well i thought i would put a photo of me now 7 weeks post op, and 25 kilos lighter, than the photo of me post op, since the op i have lost 14 kilos in 7 weeks. the new photo was taken this weekend, when i went away with my hubby to great yarmouth,

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!!!!!!!
Tray you look bleedin amazing!!! you must be so proud, my loss isnt that noticable yet, but i havent lost as much as you, you is rocking girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much . i have been feeling really down the past couple of weeks as most foods i have been trying have been making me dump really bad . except for junk food i seem to be able to eat that ok , but dont want to get back into the bad habits of eating junk. any good food ie: chicken, rice, pasta, milk some soups have made me feel terrible....

Well done! you look great! ;-) xxx

very noticable difference, keep up the good work ;)

Looking Good, and Honey its only going to get better......enjoy the ride!!!

Good grief !! That's some transformation !!! You really look like a completely different person - and several years younger too !

wow x

O M G !!!!! i can not believe the difference in only 7 weeks , you are doing so well and you look so pretty in your profile pic :) well dont you !!

Back