• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to this site

martini

hello to all i have just joined and am giving you a bit of background information ,i first went to my gp in feb 2013 i was invited to seminar in june 2013 then the dietician in sept 2013 ,i had to lose weight which i did i lost 1 stone and a half lb in 5 weeks i then went for another app where i seen the surgeon i then had to try and keep losing weight which i did but just a few lbs mind ,i then had the camera down on the 21st feb 2014 so now i am just waiting of a date seems such a long time but i guess i will just have to be patient

welcome to the site...Wishing you all the best with your journey...x

hi welcome and good luck

hello to martini and blue girl!
wishing you both good luck

Morning Martini and Bluegirl, good luck with the journey, everyone on here is really helpful, Ive only been on the site a couple of weeks, it takes a bit of getting use to, how to navigate around and find things you have posted, but I have found it really encouraging.
I am also on the everlasting waiting list......
kate x

Hi Martini and Bluegirl, and welcome.

Where are you having your ops and what are you having done?

Good luck with your journeys. xx

I am having a band put in at Spire Birmingham by Mr Super with HealthierWeight and Mr Ashton. Will be booking for the 31st of May.
Jane :)

Back