• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW

masher

hi ppl hope you all ok ? new to site , have op date 10th feb , i have been on diet for 8 weeks and only lost 1 1/2 stone but lost nothing last week, doing 800 cal diet on monday and could really do with some help, am worried wont lose enough and they will canx op ....

hi n wecome x

:welcome: Congratulations! Good luck with the diet - I'm sure you'll do just fine x

Hi there I had band fitted on the 21 of dec. I was on 800 cal diet it not about weight loss it about shrinking your liver, as they say it don't matter if you don't lose much it just you need to shrink liver to do op.

welcome hun xx

but letters state you have to lose 5-10 % of weight ? how do u know if liver has shrunk ?? how u feeling ??

masher said:
but letters state you have to lose 5-10 % of weight ? how do u know if liver has shrunk ?? how u feeling ??

Really well I had mine done at Walsall Mannor so it might be different. You don't know if it has shrunk until when they do op. yeah I'm feeling fine still got loads of bruising but ok lost a stone in a week so not bad

way to go Emma

hey masher, welcome to he site and good luck :) xxx

Hi Hun welcome n gud luck ;) x

welcome im sure your doing just fine xx

Back