• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW

Hi masher
I've resorted to slim fast shakes as of tomorrow and still take xenical too. Will have a small healthy meal in evening. I need to have my weight on
Track from Xmas when I see the dietitian on 4 th January. I'm also going
To try my own version of the preop diet too

I only lost 0.5 stone pre op diet but like people said, it is not just about weight. If u struggle on low calories diet maybe u can switch to the milk diet? I had my band on 13th of October. Good luck and keep us posted xxx

Hello and i hope everything goes ok for you :) there's always someone on here who can answer your questions i found them really helpful even when i had a silly question and i think we all have them just hope someone else posts them first xx

masher, first of all welcome! you can add some bits now and extra bits to your profile when you have posted 50 times. i'm pretty new to the site myself, on the pre-op diet for a bypass on 5th jan at walsall manor. this is an excellent site for advice and support, i have found it very useful and informative. good luck, and don't stress too much about your weight loss, the main aim is to shrink the liver. x

You don't, only the surgeon ll know once you r on the op table

hi and welcome. i would think if you have been on a 800 cal diet for 8 weeks you would already have done some good to removing the fat from your liver. the pre-op diet is carb and low low fat so that when you do use energy it is burning fat and not sugar or carbs. i am one week into the pre op and although i have lost weight i know it will only be on the table that they find out just what a good girl i have been! lol
dont worry you sound focused so you will do great xx

Back