• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie - this is me!

wobblyshirl

Hi All, I'm shirl as if you couldn't guess. I had a gastric balloon last August and due to have a bypass on 13th April. I've lost about 3st with the balloon with loads more to go. I originally weighed in at 169kgs. Looking forward to chatting and making friends with similar problems, could do with the support over the next few months. Chat soon.....bye for now all.:silly:

Hi Shirl and :welcome: to WLS.....great to have you here! You will get loads of advice and support here, you only need to ask if you want to know anything and if we can help we will :D Sounds like the ballon did well for you, good luck with your upcoming bypass :D XX

Like I said in the other thread, welcome aboard, there is loads of info and support on here. Happy to meet up if you are in the London Area

Hi Shirl and welcome to the forum chuck xx

Hi Shirl :D

Nicky xx

Thanks everyone for your welcomes, good to be on board. I'm slowly working my way round the site such a lot to take in and read, should keep me out of trouble for a while lolx

Hi shirl i just joined tonight aswell i had gastric balloon in april 2010 and lost 6 stones had it removed 22 dec 2010 and just had bypass feeling great just 2 weeks out of surgery do you have your date yet xx

hiya shirl n donna, welcome aboard, will be nice sharing your journeys with you.
hugs xx

Well done with the balloon, yes i have my date - 13th April. Must admit i'm getting a bit nervous but still excited about it all.

Hey welcome to Wls hun, I'm looking forward to following you on your journey Hun, keep us informed on how ya gettin on xxxx best of luck xxxx

Back