• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No more pity-parties for me!

Nina, that is a great and positive post! I have no doubt that you will continue with your weight loss and be a very successful bander.

I have to just add, I don't really see why banders get so down on themselves. It may not be as fast a weight loss as some of the other options, but still - it's something that you are all working at and that has to be a good thing. The only reason that I didn't go for a band was that I'm extremely squeamish and couldn't bear the thought of the fills and having a 'foreign object' inside me.

Good luck to everyone x

Neen this post made me chuckle, I loved it and its great to hear you being much more positive sweetheart. We have to make he most of our "tool" but i just wish my hubby would make the most of his( I mean his drill fo those of you with naughty minds) and get my bloody curtains put upxxxx

Neen this post made me chuckle, I loved it and its great to hear you being much more positive sweetheart. We have to make he most of our "tool" but i just wish my hubby would make the most of his( I mean his drill fo those of you with naughty minds) and get my bloody curtains put upxxxx

Phew Gaynor, glad you clarified that! :D

Excellent post Neen. Over a 4 to 5 year period the weight loss for band vs bypass evens out according to beloved surgeon. Here's hoping. I know why I have stalled - it's something to do with ice cream and mashed potatoe (not at the same time I might add). So your post gave me a swift kick up the bum and am now on straight and narrow until Christmas.

So good to see the banders all sharing a new positive attitude :D It doesnt matter what surgery you have had, or no surgery atall.....its the mind that controls how well we do :D XX

Excellent inspiring post as always my lovely! You always talk such sense...and you have been my poster-girl for a successful bander ever since I came onto this forum so I don't doubt for a minute you will reach your goal xxxx

Back