• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh, by the way had my Pre - OP

All the best Kevin, have my op 3 weeks today. Had my pre op on Thursday. After what seemed liked an eternity waiting for a date I'm now finding these final couple of weeks flying by, maybe the nerves are beginning to creep in lol. Good luck

Sue
xx

All the best Kevin, have my op 3 weeks today. Had my pre op on Thursday. After what seemed liked an eternity waiting for a date I'm now finding these final couple of weeks flying by, maybe the nerves are beginning to creep in lol. Good luck

Sue
xx

And good luck with your journey . . . I will give you an update early next week all being well xx

How long are you expecting to be in for Kevin?

Lynne x

Hi Rose A, i just noticed we have the same surgeon. I am on the waiting list with no date yet, but was wondering how long you had to wait. Thanks

Great news, good luck, Karen x

Hi hun . . .

I am told that I will be out on Friday . . . however, if I'm not it's not the end of the world ~ the hospital is like a 5* hotel private room and bathroom wifi, SKY . . . hot and cold running nurses mmmmm x

You'll be in about a fortnight then lol.
Lynne x

Back