• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG, OMG, OMG I'm loving my band

poppy10

Hi everyone,

9 days since my band was fitted and in total since starting the pre op diet (2 weeks prior to surgery) I have lost 22lb. I feel sick with excitement!

Yesterday and today have been great days for feeling good and more back to my normal self, which I am pleased about as I go back to work tomorrow...so looking forward to it.

It hasn't all been easy though as I had such a bad cough the day after my op which lasted 4-5 days and was agony at the time and it caused a few 'bad' days in terms of going through the 'have I done the right thing' moments. Now of course that I am back to being my old self I know that this has so been the right thing to do.

Yesterday was really funny my other half asked where my bottom was disappearing too as my trousers already looked too big.

Following this comment I'm already starting to clear out my wardrobes to make space for my new clothes and the drawers ready for lots of feminine underwear...no more boulder holders for me in around 3 months...that is a dead cert...I am a woman on a mission to get this weight off now!!!

Hope you are all doing good; I've lots of posts to read as I haven't been round for a few days.

Lots of love
Poppy x

awwreading this now has got me all excited i hope ill be pleased with my band, mind im sure i will, well done too on losing 22lb already whoop whoop :D xx

WOWDIA7E1878.gif
WONDER7E1767.gif

Awh well done, losing weight is such a great feeling. You sound so happy and positive.
I'm with you on the underwear. I'm going shopping on Tuesday and I'm going to replace all my awful old pants with knickers!
My OH will be pleased!
Karen xxx

:)Well done Poppy-all seems to be going very well:)xxx

you are such a loser.... well done, we all love losing

Karen, I hope that you have a very good shopping trip on Tuesday. I am going to wait until I am 3 months out and than have a big splurge!

Poppy x

I've turned into a bit of a shopaholic recently, but in my defence I have a lot of making up to do! I've had years of horrible shopping trips and buying things that fit and look semi ok, where as now I buy it because I love it and it looks really good!

Thank you for this, really great timing - got my pre-op nurses appointment tomorrow for my banding next month, and swinging between utterly excited and utterly terrified *lol* Am really looking forward to it now, through good and bad :) x

Thanks everyone for keeping me chipper. Im having my band on the 16th aug and all these positve comments are making me realise I have definately made the right decision. I can't wait to go clothes shopping, that credit card will be red hot!!!

Fantastic weight loss-well done!

Back