• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Where has time gone?

tesmaralda

I can't believe that my 2 yr surgiversary was on Friday 13th. Time sure has flown by and how things have changed. I have 3 weeks left before I finish my 1st year at uni.
Am so happy with my life since my op and I am finally starting to believe in myself at long last. Now I just need to get my weightloss back on track and things will be good all round. ;)

Congrats Terri, i'm glad you're starting to realise what we already know. 'You are bloody fantstic' xx

:)Congratulations Terri-2 years of weight loss/maintaining:)
-and you have a life now too lol!!!
-your journey is one I followed from the very beginning
-so well done you on all the changes you've embraced
Juliexxx

well done my friend. I'm really proud of you x

Shut yer face Tesmaralda and get the coffees in ;)

See you Saturday! xxxx

Erm..... scuse me :eek:

Are you two meeting up for coffee and havent invited me??

Im gonna throw my dummy out of the pram then... I want to come!

May 2009 must of been the month its my 2 year anniversary tomora. Like you I cant believe what a difference it makes to us inside and out.

Well done

all the best

Jo
xx

We going material shopping for my dress for July - we may partake in a starbucks along the way if you wish to join us :p

O alright then.... ;)

After me throwing my dummy out of the pram, I remembered I'm busy on Saturday anyway helping my sister with a mahoosive buffet she is doing for a customer in Solihull.

Can we please meet up soon though ladies. Pretty please with a cherry on top. Its been far too long since I spent time with my diamonds.

Enjoy your shopping trip.

After me throwing my dummy out of the pram, I remembered I'm busy on Saturday anyway helping my sister with a mahoosive buffet she is doing for a customer in Solihull.

Can we please meet up soon though ladies. Pretty please with a cherry on top. Its been far too long since I spent time with my diamonds.

Enjoy your shopping trip.

Splitter!

OK. Will sort. I promise xxxx

And Sam... remember this....:banana dancer: ??!! :D

Just PMSL'd Angela, Of course I remember!

A bingo bongo night has got to be overdue for sure.

Twolve?

Back