• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ON MY WAY

Just had a little weigh in this morning - I'm on the initial milk diet prior to seeing the consultant, have been on it now for 10 days and am pleased to say i've lost 16lb which is more than my 5% so chuffed.:D

Still got a couple of weeks to go on milk but getting on with it so far. ;)

Thats a great and positive start :) its always a good bonus. I lost 17lb on mine and I've just lost 10lb on my first week post op . . .these losses are such good motivators :)

top_kat said:
Thats a great and positive start :) its always a good bonus. I lost 17lb on mine and I've just lost 10lb on my first week post op . . .these losses are such good motivators :)

Brilliant well done - so positive :)

well done hune it must be tough to do the milk diet, haven't had to do mine yet mine will be doing mine in december uggghh. you must be really pleased with yourself hune.

It can be surprising when we step on the scales and see the numbers . . .also take measurements too, because often when we don't lose weight, we can still lose cm's :)

top_kat said:
It can be surprising when we step on the scales and see the numbers . . .also take measurements too, because often when we don't lose weight, we can still lose cm's :)

Definitely do your measurements this is fab advice.. I've not lost much weight for 2 months but I've lost lots and lots of inches!

Well done you. Keep up the good work. I know it's hard but worth it in the end.

Back