• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One month til I meet surgeon...

Well I've been awake since 5am panicking. I have my pre-op assessment this morning and I know I've gained weight since my last appointment. Ever since my surgery date was confirmed, I've been on this spiral of "lasts", last big night out with the girls, last cheese and bread, last takeaway etc. - some of it stuff I don't even want but friends/family making me feel guilty as though I'm taking something away from them by having surgery. (Don't get me wrong- some of it I definitely did want too!)

Now I'm worried sick that I've blown it & I'll get referred back to the start. Is this even a possibility? I am kicking myself for losing focus on my goals so easily:(

Oh my god, I've gained 4kg & the nurse says she has to ring the surgeon before she can continue with my pre-op as he may want to see me back in clinic. I'm so worried and also so furious with myself. I will be so devastated if I have failed myself at the last hurdle

Oh my god, I've gained 4kg & the nurse says she has to ring the surgeon before she can continue with my pre-op as he may want to see me back in clinic. I'm so worried and also so furious with myself. I will be so devastated if I have failed myself at the last hurdle

Fingers crossed everything will be fine and the surgeon will go ahead with your surgery as planned.!

Thanks Llora. He's said to continue but he wants to see me one week before and if I haven't turned it around he'll cancel it

Lesson officially learned. On the wagon now forever. This is my future xxx

Thanks Llora. He's said to continue but he wants to see me one week before and if I haven't turned it around he'll cancel it

Lesson officially learned. On the wagon now forever. This is my future xxx

You had a good scare just on time! You will be fine now i am sure!! :)

Thanks Llora. He's said to continue but he wants to see me one week before and if I haven't turned it around he'll cancel it Lesson officially learned. On the wagon now forever. This is my future xxx

You're not the only one to have done this I'm sure! After I got my surgery date I also went on a binge of lasts! I was lucky though that my pre-op appointment was only 2 days before hospital admission so I'd been on the LSD for 10 days by then which quickly shed the excess :)

Have you got your LSD yet? Once you get on this it will get you back down to where you need to be so don't worry too much.

Good luck x

Thanks!! I was there AGES after you left! Last one in to see pharmacist, all sorted though, just endoscopy to get through tomorrow. Hope you're ok xx

Had my check up with surgeon. Turned it right around and got my weight down to 124.8!! I'm over the moon! 9 days time I'll be on the other side!!!!

Start 133kg
Now 124.8kg

Back