• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One month til I meet surgeon...

Time will go so quickly for you. Good luck with everything

time will rush by soo quick before you know it your on the losers bench
good luck!

Sooo, less than 2 weeks to go now until I hopefully find out when my surgery will be.

I was panicking earlier this week as despite having a calorie deficit every day and going to the gym 5 days of the week, I wasn't losing any weight! My clothes are getting looser but the scales were having nothing to do with it! However, went on this morning & 3lbs have FINALLY naffed off!!! So that's 10 this month so far. Whoop whoop!!!

This time tomorrow I could know my date!! I really really hope I've done enough. Keep your fingers crossed for me please

:fingerscrossed:

It's today. I'm so excited & terrified! Please please please let me have done enough. Wish I was getting weighed now & naked and not this afternoon, fully clothed :eek:/

I'm sitting in the waiting room & I can barely breathe I'm so nervous! I think I will cry if I get the go ahead (& I'll definitely cry if I don't!).

Been weighed & I've definitely lost weight!

1st appt (feb-14) - 133kg
2nd (jun-14) - 127.7kg
3rd (aug-14) - 129.9kg :(
Today -126kg

4th Dec for the op??? Yay - that's not long you know! ;-)

My appointment for my endoscopy has come through for 14th Nov. I'm a bit nervous about it, what's it like? Should I have the spray or the sedation?

I went for sedation. Didn't know it had been done. Came round on a comfy bed with a cup of tea waiting for me. Absolutely recommend sedation 100%

Just got in from work and all my other appointments have come through too!!!

Pre-op on 10/11
Dietician for pre/post op diet advice on 12/11
Endoscopy on 14/11

Then report the ward for 7:30am on 4th December! I'm sooooo freakin excited

Yay!!!! It's count down from here! And I would 100% have sedation!! Xxx

Just got in from work and all my other appointments have come through too!!!

Pre-op on 10/11
Dietician for pre/post op diet advice on 12/11
Endoscopy on 14/11

Then report the ward for 7:30am on 4th December! I'm sooooo freakin excited

Yay time to set the countdown clock and then before you know it you are on the looser's bench.

Back