• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP might be cancelled

msunique

I have just had a phone call to say they dont have a bed for me!!:mad:

The bed manager said he is working on it and will phone me back in an hour, they cant cancel on me now surely?? I have gone through hell and back these last 2 weeks with my emotions.

It makes me mad that I opted to go in today instead of yesterday but if I went in yesterday I would have a bed today!!

I'm really sorry to hear this. You must feel desperate. I'm keeping my fingers cross for you that they find a bed.

Thanks I am getting angrier by the minute, I cant do all this again! especially this blasted milk diet,

Debs calm down hun a bed will be found!They must of had an emergency,please think of that person it could of been you.Maz x

Thanks Maz I know what you are saying but its hard to think of that when they are taking it away from you.

BUT

I have just got the call I am back on the list and they have got me a bed, my consultant has been waving his magic wand were the words used lol:D:D:D:D:D

lol thanks, what a great way to get ready for the op and de-stress eh lol

Phew ! Good luck, hope it all goes well xx

Yep hopefully, I am the lucky one the other 3 on todays list have been cancelled :eek:

Ok I am all packed and ready to go, I have just brought my dry mouth spray (its tastes nasty lol)

I will check back in soon :wave_cry:

Wish you well x

All the best! Glad you got a bed and the dry mouth spray ;-)

Hope all goes well for you today, see you soon, Karen x

Thinking of you and all the best Angel xxx

I am sat here at the hospital all booked in but have to wait in the waiting area till about 3ish

Blimey Debbie that was a close call - you had me really worried !! Hope you're nice and calm (?) and we're all wishing you well xxxxxxxx

Lol thanks everyone I am now sat here in a lovely gown waiting to have the op but I have to wait till about 3 but I won't complain I could be sat at home! I havent got to the ward yet so do not have any news on Carol yet

I had to wait till 3 as well, in the waiting area, my bed wasn't ready on the ward. See if you can have a nap (I did), makes the time go by faster.

Lol you are kidding, it Is so busy in here I wouldn't sleep even if i had the chance and now my back is killing me these chairs are very uncomfortable!

Back