• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My surgery may be cancelled tomorrow1

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Got a phone call this afternoon from Heartlands to say Mr Kumar was not feeling well and as he is doing my op jointly with Mr Nijjar it might not go ahead tomorrow!
First of all they said ring in the morning before you leave but have simce said that he is 90% sure that he will be operating tomorrow and will make a firm decision this evening and will get a phone call to let me know either way.
Please keep your fingers crossed cos all the kids are sorted and everything and it will be such a pain to have to rearrange everything. I feel sick

oh gosh what a worry for you, but you obviously need him to be 100% well if he is going to be slicing and dicing you.

Will keep my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you x

Oh dear, hope you get the phone call later to say your op is going ahead, like everyone else, keeping everything crossed xxxxx

I've crossed every possible thing i can cross for you scooby....

Good luck xx

i hope all goes ahead, got my fingers crossed too x

OK panic over. Just had a phone call to say it is going ahead as planned. Thank god for that.
Thanks for your support, it really is invaluable x

great news. See you on the other side hun x

Good luck for tomorrow x

I'm soooo pleased for you Leanne, best of luck xxx

OK panic over. Just had a phone call to say it is going ahead as planned. Thank god for that.
Thanks for your support, it really is invaluable x
Phew! Good luck tomorrow hunnybunch xx

Phew what a relief. The very best of luck for tomorrow.

Whoo hoo good luck hun. xx

Thanks so much everyone xxx

Back