• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Physician weight management today

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
I have my second weight management appointment today. First one was a brilliant dietician. Today is a physician at 3:30 pm

When I was going to have a band last year, I didn't have to go to weight management. I am really pleased I have been sent this time :)

I have lost 15lbs in 3 weeks! I know it's not tonnes, but I am happy. 3lbs to 5% weight loss :)

I hope the physician is happy. I have done all the goals set by the dietician and more.

I started going to the hospital March last year. Then decided it was not a band I wanted. Hopefully due to the time I have been going to appointments, a decision can be made today or soon.

Please wish me luck!! :)

Wow - 15lbs off in 3 weeks is an excellent start! well done.... :party0011: you deserve a massive pat on the back.
I'm sure the physician will be over the moon with that.

you say that the bands not what you want - are you going to try and lose weight without the surgery?

Lots of luck with the appointment! You're doing awesome x

novamay said:
Wow - 15lbs off in 3 weeks is an excellent start! well done.... :party0011: you deserve a massive pat on the back.
I'm sure the physician will be over the moon with that.

you say that the bands not what you want - are you going to try and lose weight without the surgery?

I am going for the bypass now :)

Thank you to you, Kev and Neen :) the support on this site is awesome!!

Thank you very much Mable :) I am in the waiting room now. I will update how it goes :)

Back