• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

profile pic

blueeyes

Hi all,

my profile pic is showing in my profile (under User CP) but not when I post. What am I doing wrong?? Size of pic is 84KB which should be okay.

Thank you!

You need to do it under avatar, is that what you put it under? Apart from that I dont really know what to suggest, unless you havnt got enough privileges yet....you have to post 50 posts before most things kick in :D XX

Hey Jacqui! OOOOHH it worked! It's a bit confusing because there is a section called 'edit profile pic' and you'd assume that would be the picture to the left of each post. But no! I went to the Avatar section and now my picture is up!

Thank you lady!

:thankyou:

It won't let me put a picture on my profile at all, can anyone help?
Thanks

Oh right, thanks for ur help x

Thanks Jacqui! It's hard to find a picture of myself that I like enough to put it on the interwebs ;) But this one's okay.. face only! ;)

@yoyo_again we look forward to it ;)

Ha ha blue eyes- is it 50 or 20 post before we can add a picture. Some people have all sorts of "decorations" to their posts - will have to work out how to add things so I am less boring

Ha ha blue eyes- is it 50 or 20 post before we can add a picture. Some people have all sorts of "decorations" to their posts - will have to work out how to add things so I am less boring

You should be able to add an avatar now :)

Pierce

Back