• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protein powder

Thanks zns im writing all this info in my little book of lists xxx

Body Fortress - strawberry, and Banana are good fro Holland & Barratt.... usually £25, last week were half price at £12.50....... when you make it, add quite a lot of crushed ice.... it really improves the consistancy, and feels more like a 'real' milkshake....... Also, 'my protein' website has bottles of water with 40grams of Protein in!!! - ideal for taking to work and drinking throughout the day - they are a little expensive.... but I used to by coke like it was going out of fashion, and never moaned about the cost! hahaha..... - also, my protein site has unflavoured protein powder that you can add to soups and stews etc.....

Hope this helps??- I haven't had my bypass yet, I am waiting for my date.... but my brother had his in July, and I have been stocking up on my protein etc.... he is showing me the way!!! ;-) xxxxxxx

I use Pharma Whey from PHD as a substitute for Breakfast, as I have had to reduce my carb intake, this I hasten to add is with the knowledge of the dietician at SRH! I tried loads of difference protein shakes and hated the lot of them until someone recommended PHD. They are expensive but I decided the cost was worth it. I make the shake up with skimmed milk which boosts the protein element to the max with a small amount of calories.

Back