• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scars? any pictures?

Badgerpink

I was just wondering about scars the other day and if any one took any pictures at any stages of their scars they are willing to share... It's quite an ask I know, just want to prepare myself. I'm very queasy around wounds. Also very interested in how they heal ")

Oh I am so pleased with mine. Even the biggest from the drain is really minor. I'm only 4 weeks out and they're feeling very flat and fading fast. You can only really see two of them.

The worst they've been is itchy and annoying. Not sure how to put pics up but will have a go at it if I can do it from my phone.

This is the scar from the drain which obviously had to close on it's own. There's another to the side of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Thank you hey there not bad at all, to say it's not really long... Feeling a little better now thank you x

No they don't, I think it depends on the surgeon :) Mine also had a stitch go a bit awry (it didn't dissolve) so I cut it off last week when it irritated me too much. So I'm only like a few days on from it not having a scab on it. I'm pretty sure that one will get a lot better too.

Sorry I misread

Attachments

• image-3860298072.jpg
    image-3860298072.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 200
  • image-1511988895.jpg
    image-1511988895.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Ugh I'm so dumb, it clearly says "sleeve" for what it's worth I don't think there's much difference though xx
When I was shown the animation for each surgery the ports were in the same places, thank you for showing me. They made me breathe a sigh of relief they look lovely hardly noticeable and quite small x

I can't get my phone camera to work but 8-9 months out I have one scar that is a fraction raised - can only tell if I run my finger over it - the rest are flat to the skin. And colour wise, they are probably about 1-2 shades darker than my natural skin colour.

Back