• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seminar with mr woodcock

charlie_pops

i finally got to the seminar after them cancelling and it was brilliant :D mr woodcock was so nice and helpful and made me realise i want this more than ever, i have an appointment in roughly 6 weeks then one in 3 months after then if all goes well see mr woodcock a month after that for an op date, potential to be before xmas :D i just have to give myself a shake and loose the weight they ask. not many more hoops to jump :D thankyou all for advice especially suzie xxx

Woo hoo Charlie I'm so happy for you :) it won't be long now as they seem to be getting people done quicker :) mr woodcock is great isn't he. He reminds me of doctor who lol but puts your mind at ease. It's such great news and it does look like you will be done before Christmas (yippee) x x x

thats great news Charlie, good luck :) xxx

Excellent! X

Great news xx

thanks everyone, caren how are you getting on? still going private?

i just have to wait for this 6 week appointment, i was thinking of doing the yoghurt diet for a couple of weeks just to loose a little bit of weight

Back