• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoe Size?

kandys

Hello all, was wondering, Do you all( people that have had their surgery and lost a lot of weight) have a decrease in shoe size after loosing weight??

I've lost 6st and no change in my feet yet

My feet are skinny and my wrists! Shame the rest of me isn't !! I'm getting there though! 2 stone down with pre and post op !! Yay x

I had hoped mine would - but 9 stone gone - none off my feet!!

My feet have always been the same size, although they had got wider as I put on weight - I am hoping that they may narrow or at least my calves will to where I can buy normal boots again!

Oh I know!!
I had wellies snd had to return them, couldn't pull then up, I cried! Got extendable sides on my latest pair !!! X

ive so far lost 2 1/2 shoe sizes :)

8.5 stone down and had to replace all my shoes, even the beautiful ones ;). Wasn't much of a hardship - shoe shopping! Even my wellies, lost a lot on my legs so managed to buy 'normal' wellie boots - proud moment lol x

I've gone from an extra wide 9 to a slightly wide 8

Ok maybe I lied ................. I'd not noticed any different in my trainers/ankle boots I normally wear as I wear thick socks with them and they are laced up tight, but today I put on a pair of slip on sandals I've not worn since before my op and they were rather "sloppy" on me so maybe I have lost around half a size!!!

13 stone down and I've gone from an 8EEEE to a normal 7 :). i still have boot issues on account of my beefy calves grumble grumble.
cant walk without my slippers on though ..it hurts my bony soles now :giggle:

congratulations Frankie, you look fabulous by the way! you all do :)

I cant wait to have my sleeve, mind you as its sinking in as a reality now the nerves are starting to kick, I have just gone with the flow so far, dawned on me yesterday that I will never have a full adult plate sized meal again (poignant moment for me)

Thank you ladies :) I still have a way to go yet but love the new me xx

Back