• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SIZE 8 JEANS

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
I just Popped into Carlisle to see about getting my new Tattoo next week and decided to stop off at matalan for a quick look at the jeans.
Well what can I say I am in total shock!:eek:
I took 4 pair of size 8 jeans went to the changing room, tried the first pair and they only blooming fit!!
I tried all 4 pairs on and they all fit:eek:
I decided to buy 2 pairs and I am sitting here in a pair now,but I just can't honestly believe it!!
I really do feel happy about this but I also feel like HOW on Earth can I be a size 8?
I have been in a daze driving back home and wondering if they are making sizes bigger & putting a smaller label on?
I just can't get my head around it!

Well clothes do come up different sizes different places, but I think you have just done so so well that you have achieved your goal WELL DONE........dare I say dont lose too much?? lol

Jay xx

:clap::girlpower:woo hoooo a size 8 how wonderfull ! what a feeling that must be congratualtions, you must feel very proud of yourself ;):bliss:

liz x

Well done FGS :)

wow, that is brilliant, well done. Can I ask what size you were when you started? or is that a bit rude? lol

wow thats fab!!! must be a great feeling!! I wanna know ur original size too,if thats ok?! xx

That is TERRIFIC hun, you must feel like a million! How lovely to be in such a small size. You go girl!

Nic:D:D:D

OMG that is so fantastic, dreamland!! and i was so chuffed at going into Primark today and seeing a dress that screamed at me i fit i fit LOL needless to say i bought one in a size 14!!!!!! picked up the 16 and though nope the 14 due to needing the tightness over the bust as it is sleeveless. I am also sat in it wondering if i should now start thinking aobut reducing my weight loss as i do not want to be a total skinny mini i want some flesh. 14 and a half stone atm, even after the lower body lift that could mean as much as a stone off during that hmmm i think more exercise on the thights and hips is needed to shrink it a touch more....

what have you based your ideal weight on for me i look better a little outside my normal BMI, i look scrawny if i am within it

Thats Great news for you Tender I bet your so pleased, well done. We have both come a long way in such short time, and I think thats whats so hard to get my head around, Its happened in no time really,
Well Everytime i dieted in the past I always got to about 10 & Half stone then piled it all back on plus more, and this time I would like to get to about 9 st and always stay inbetween 9 & 10 st Forever, I was the same as i am now when I got married just over 10st, but i remeber back then, I thought i was fat and I just want to push myself that little bit extra, so I feel just right.

wow your only 1/2 inch taller than me, i was a size 8 when i left school at 16 and then started piling the weight on. but then i had a very poor image of myself and althought i did not think i looked fat i did not like myself either. i was malnourished ect and if i was to go down to my normal BMI which is the same as yours between 9-10 stone then i am going to look like that again. Yes for me it is hard to believe i have come back to what i was 21 years ago in such a short time. Having just spoken to my dietitian he has said i will need my BMI down to at least 32 before they would contemplate a tummy tuck ect so i have a nother couple of stone to go. On top of that i need to start having more carbs in the morning ie weetabix for breakfast... he is happy that when i lay in on days off i have my double shot of protien shake to make it up for the day but wants me to experiment more... even asked if i was still able to avoid carbonated drinks... which i am.

plus i was told to get my thyoid rechecked as my meds may now need adjusting, thats booked for tomorrow. He also informed me i could be due for a plateu :-( and it could last up to 3 weeks before i start losing again

OMG - well done.... Think my age in year and size roughly correlate!

Time for a name change to fat-girl-skinny?

yoyo
x

That is absolutely fantastic size 8 - i think my left leg could be a size 8!!!!!!!

What a wonderful achievement - you must feel so proud of yourself and rightly so.

Sending hugs with fairy dust for your brilliant size 8 jeans!!!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, They really do mean a lot to me.
I have Just added to my album a picture of me in my new size 8 jeans lol and a before picture, Which might I ad I am SOOOOOOO EMbarrassed about, so pleased excuse it lol, but i just wanted to show you all how far i have come on my weightloss journey so far.
So If anyone is intrested in looking at My before and after pics Just click on my profile Albums. (I think)

Back