• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SIZE 8 JEANS

I just Popped into Carlisle to see about getting my new Tattoo next week and decided to stop off at matalan for a quick look at the jeans.
Well what can I say I am in total shock!:eek:
I took 4 pair of size 8 jeans went to the changing room, tried the first pair and they only blooming fit!!
I tried all 4 pairs on and they all fit:eek:
I decided to buy 2 pairs and I am sitting here in a pair now,but I just can't honestly believe it!!
I really do feel happy about this but I also feel like HOW on Earth can I be a size 8?
I have been in a daze driving back home and wondering if they are making sizes bigger & putting a smaller label on?
I just can't get my head around it!

I'm so pleased for you...I was going to say, you lucky lucky girl...but luck has nothing to do with it as you did all the hard work...well done you deserve it.
~X~

tried looking at your pics.. it wont lemme.. :-(

<< wondering where you are to be abl to pop into carlisle cos I'm 47 mile south from there.. wondered whether you fancied maybe possibly meeting up?

:-D

whooo love the pic's FGS your looking fantastic

I've got one there, probably hurt the least. I'm going to get another when I've lost some more weight!

Maz x

Back