• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Oh no nor me Wenny, I like to stay technically unadvanced haha. Thank you so much for your compliments and yeah I'm 5ft10 so quite tall :) which is why I wouldn't be worried particularly if I stopped losing at a size 14-16 as I think it would look of being tall and curvy.

Wenny if there's anything I can help with hun, I mean for goodness sake you live in the same town as me, you can pop round if you wanted to ask any questions lol. X

Thanks LauraLee:hug99: x

ah thanks but do we live in the same town I thought you were from Hereford were I am from telford or have I got that wrong ! yes I think you would look lovely at that size i am sure you will be happy with the results let me no were your based

Oh my mistake I must be thinking of someone else haha. Oops. Must be wls brain (bit like baby brain) haha x

Wow slim that photo is absolutely gorgeous :) both of you are stunning no wonder your proud of it..... and so you should be.

Sounds like your doing wonderfully just keep it up and dont forget to get plenty of rest :) x x x

Wow slim pip that photo of you and your best friend is beautiful!!!! I love your dress!!! Glad things are going well for you, keep it up!!! Take care xxx

Thank you ladies...the dress was handmade to fit me (thank god haha) and it was a wonderful day. I'm feeling very blessed with all these lovely compliments. Just had the bf wash and dry my hair as things like that are making me so exhausted. Was hilarious, he didn't know which way was up and I still habe some conditioner in my hair, it feels a bit sticky and I look very...windswept. BLESS HIM FOR TRYING lol x

Morning folks, well I finally had a really decent night's sleep, including a lie in til 10am!!! Unheard of for me, but I did overdo it yesterday so I'm not much surprised. I feel quite good today, am finding it easier to drink day by day and am just battling between getting water down and protein down (I have this is fortified milk lattes, but they sit quite heavy on my tummy so I can't manage much :sigh:).

I can lie on my left side now but I do have to get myself into the right position or it's quite uncomfortable but I think it's good progress. The only issue i'm having is this bubbling, pressure like feeling in my chest when I eat and drink sometimes. I read up about it and the science makes sense, but I'm just hoping it improves. That and a bit of lead-leg syndrome which is making me feel very lazy haha, but bar that all is good in the world and I feel extremely happy with my recovery so far. Have lost 1st9 since starting pre op on 13th jan, which is fab! Onwards and upwards, having 3 visitors today, people are so kind and caring, I'm truly blessed.

Hope you're all ok my lovelies, :grouphugg: X

Sounds like you're doing quite well!! Yaaay!

Well today was a bit of a landmark, I went for my first walk. What can I say, I went for 10mins, I didn't drag my heels mind, I'm quite a fast walker and I am absolutely nackered!! What the hell??? The other weird thing is just how spaced out I felt too, bit like when you have a sugar low, not good...bring on the purees in a few days, although I must admit I'm not exactly on liquids now haha, I ate some mozzarella earlier, it was devine!!! I munched it thoroughly I promise :) xx

Well today was a bit of a landmark, I went for my first walk. What can I say, I went for 10mins, I didn't drag my heels mind, I'm quite a fast walker and I am absolutely nackered!! What the hell??? The other weird thing is just how spaced out I felt too, bit like when you have a sugar low, not good...bring on the purees in a few days, although I must admit I'm not exactly on liquids now haha, I ate some mozzarella earlier, it was devine!!! I munched it thoroughly I promise :) xx

Hi slim :D sounds like your doing just fine to me lol had planned a trip out this afternoon but decided it was a bit soon. Once your on purees should get better :D keep up the good work x x x

Thanks sweet, how's your losses going? I'm on a roll at the moment of losing a pound a day, long may that continue eh?? X

awww your sounding so much better hoping to be same in couple of days. will keep of scales for a while lol feeling huge right now lol well done hunni keep at it :)

Well managed to go for a longer walk today, 20mins (still not exactly a hike) which felt a bit better than yesterday. My legs don't feel quite so bad today I was just out of breath on the way uphill (and I say that as a hiuge overstatement, it was a slight incline haha). Still, managed to not nap once I get back so perhaps that's an improvement.

Am living on mozzerella to try and get protein intake in. That's my life at the moment lol x

sounds like your doing really well did they give you diet sheets at the hospital to follow I am just getting ideas from what everyones saying post op not long till my op now on the 13th think mines same day as 2nd timer only 5 more sleeps yikes lol

Well managed to go for a longer walk today, 20mins (still not exactly a hike) which felt a bit better than yesterday. My legs don't feel quite so bad today I was just out of breath on the way uphill (and I say that as a hiuge overstatement, it was a slight incline haha). Still, managed to not nap once I get back so perhaps that's an improvement.

Am living on mozzerella to try and get protein intake in. That's my life at the moment lol x

Doing really well sp x

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Thanks ladies!! I al 1lb off losing 2st!! Yey. On a slightly more negative note, I think I mildly dumped last night but can't be sure...I followed a recipe of a lady who's book I bought on amazon for vanilla egg custard and it had 'light' condensed milk on it, but when we looked at the ingredients of it, it had hugeeeee amounts of sugar in it. Anyway, I thought i'd give it a go and it was lovely! Then...30 or so mins later I started to feel really light headed, dizzy and queezy and needed to go to bed. OOPS. Lesson learnt. I don't care because I'm sooooo close to losing 2 stone, which is very exciting!!

Wenny, I've gone onto pureed food a few days early which I know is against advice but I feel absolutely fine on them and everyone's guidelines are so different. I am eating a lot of very well chewed mozzarella as it's very high in protein, soup and weetabix. That's about it at the moment :) x

Thanks ladies!! I al 1lb off losing 2st!! Yey. On a slightly more negative note, I think I mildly dumped last night but can't be sure...I followed a recipe of a lady who's book I bought on amazon for vanilla egg custard and it had 'light' condensed milk on it, but when we looked at the ingredients of it, it had hugeeeee amounts of sugar in it. Anyway, I thought i'd give it a go and it was lovely! Then...30 or so mins later I started to feel really light headed, dizzy and queezy and needed to go to bed. OOPS. Lesson learnt. I don't care because I'm sooooo close to losing 2 stone, which is very exciting!!

Wenny, I've gone onto pureed food a few days early which I know is against advice but I feel absolutely fine on them and everyone's guidelines are so different. I am eating a lot of very well chewed mozzarella as it's very high in protein, soup and weetabix. That's about it at the moment :) x

Great news :) wenny n I getting chopped up this Thursday so we will be chasing your tail :p

Morning pip :) sounds like the recovery is going well. Sounds like dumping to me, by the description. But glad you're ok this morning. I guess its all a huge learning curve, and i guess its a relief to get the first episode over so you dont live in fear of dumping. I said i was keeping away from scales but decided what the heck this morning, and was pleasantly surprised to see -5 since the day before my op, despite feeling i've put on a stone lol so yay me..... not going to get to excited have been warned weight could go up in the early days buy Yay :) that is 2lbs off 2stone since start of pre op lol congrats on your losses too hun x x x

Great news for both of you. Congrats x

Back