• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy

Happy Christmas

Belated happy new year to you all, I think it's about time I moved to post op so I will make this my last post on here. Well Christmas was manic to say the least but so thoroughly enjoyed having all my family together. We then had a couple of days at the seaside with my best friend and I was so proud of myself, refused every alcoholic drink offered, this was a victory as usually it's totally alcohol from the minute we meet until we leave and guess what I had a wonderful time and didn't even miss it!

I have been suffering with a really bad stabbing pain where they leave that horrible bruise so much so that on Saturday Hubby made me go to a&e, to be honest they were wonderful hooked me up to painkillers and carried out X-rays as I was so worried my staples had come out, everything was fine and it turns out it is just muscle healing, confirmed at my check up on Monday and to keep taking painkillers and rest until it subsides, feeling a little better today which is a good thing as its my first day back at work, not looking forward to that very much, I really need to win the lottery.

Hope everyone is doing we'll and good luck to all those who are entering this wonderful new journey in life.

Just a quick note I have lost 3stone and 2lb since pre op over the moon with that, new target is to get out of the teens!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Lin,

How's it going?

Bet you almost knocking on that target door..? xx

Hi Claire, all is going well thank you, lbs are still dropping off nicely and I feel so good. I haven't set a target weight just see when I feel comfortable. Hope all is going well with you and your shoulder is feeling better. X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back