• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

someone help pulling my hair out here x

Can someone please help as im going nutts here lol

im sorry but i had no choice but to open a second account as i lost my password a month or so ago and although iv sent off for a new password reminder a good few times iv never recived it ,and no its not in my junk box

i also sent a message threw contact us but have still yet to get a reply ??

id really apreciate someone sending me my password so i can start re useing my account that iv had for years .as im genuinly getting frustrated here lol

my user nane is honey-dd ,once you have sent me it by all means delete this account but as im not geting any reminders or replies i felt it was the last resort xxx

Ill flag this up to Admin for you x

Hi iv not had any messages at all.(as if id had anything Friday id not be asking for help Sunday and today lol )or help resetting my password threw the correct links so can someone sort this for me

I have used the password recovery umpteen times and still no email ,nor help from admin when i ask,other than your "i sent you a email Friday" when i ask for help two days later,that should be a big clue that I'm not receiving anything :D.

so I'm sure someone can understand my frustration at being an active member of a site for years to find I'm getting no where when i try to get on here after loosing my password

And I'm not impressed you have not replied via pm's so iv had to put all this on here my email is -email- if someone could please help me retrieve my password id be ever so grateful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the password recovery umpteen times and still no email ,nor help from admin when i ask,other than your "i sent you a email Friday" when i ask for help two days later,that should be a big clue that I'm not receiving anything :D.

so I'm sure someone can understand my frustration at being an active member of a site for years to find I'm getting no where when i try to get on here after loosing my password

And I'm not impressed you have not replied via pm's so iv had to put all this on here my email is -email- if someone could please help me retrieve my password id be ever so grateful :)

Yes but surely you can understand that until you fix/fixed your email there is nothing I can do right? I am an admin and I can do a lot of things, but unfortunately unless you can communicate with me via the email registered to the account I cannot help you. Imagine another person comes on as you as yet another name and claims to be you and I help them without using the original email address.. that would be bad.

I assume Mini means that this is now sorted and your able to log in as honey-dd.

Pierce

Back