• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spasms

A.Positive

Guys, over the last couple of days I have been feeling incredibly nauseous now and then. I have been sick a few times and each time I get extremely painful spasms in my gut. I am guessing these are coming from my intestine. Could this be due to constipation? Has anyone experienced this? I am taking 20ml of Lactulose as needed and having very loose bowel movements when I use it but it is still only a very small amount. I am not having the usual constipation cramps that I would get prior to surgery.

I will of course as my team but at present there is no one available.

Further down Nicola, the bowel.

Hmmm not sure then. My pains all been higher up. I tried lactulose but it felt like my pouch was burning so gave up. Don't your team have an emergency line? X

Lower down Nicola, level with my belly button. I have just tried to have some warm milk and I feel so I'll. I am waiting to be sick and I am terrified. I am passing a heck of a lot of wind also which made me think it may be constipation.

I have called and if there is an emergency you leave a message and some will call you back between 9am and 2pm. :-[

That sucks. Try to keep calm and just stick to water for now until you hear from them. I'm feeling very crappy too and sending hugs! X

Back