• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stinking headache... withdrawal?

me_but_better

Hello all,

Well i'm a week into my pre-op, (fat free, 1000kcal a day) and have had a rotten headache the entire time!!

I think some of it is anxiety, as i'm flying out to Brno next sunday for my op, and feel so stressed when thinking of leaving my hubby and my two girls, and the flight... oh my god, i hate flying!!!

But i also thinkn its like a withdrawal from all the crap i have fed my body over the years! Its shocking really, but ho hum, new me here i come!!

Take care

A x

I too had an awful headache the first few days of my pre op diet......once it went though it never came back :)

Good luck with your op, I also had my op in the Czech Republic just over 4 weeks ago.

I too had an awful headache the first few days of my pre op diet......once it went though it never came back :)

Good luck with your op, I also had my op in the Czech Republic just over 4 weeks ago.

I've heard so many fantastic things about Dr C i feel like i already know the man!

How are you coping? What op did you have?

I've heard so many fantastic things about Dr C i feel like i already know the man!

How are you coping? What op did you have?

I had the sleeve......i'm struggling a bit getting enough calories in at the moment but been told it'll happen soon enough :) had no major problems and still glad i had it done!

Back