• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surprise weigh in 7days post-band

hopefulmum

Hi all, thought I would come on tonight and let everyone know I am in the land of the living! lol

Been quite sore band fitted last wednesday and really started feeling better yesterday and today, feel more energetic and comfortable.

Anyway, one week after my op and i have weighed myself and could not quite belive it, now I know fine well that in the first week its mainly water weight plus you are not eating a hell of a lot.

BUT...on day one of my pre op diet (7days) I weighed 142.2kg

Today when I weighed myself....132.9kg!

I genuinely thought my scales were broken, to the point that i re-weighed on 2 different floors and asked my son to check about 3 times lol!

I just wanted to share with you guys cause it was a big big day for me :)

Congrats! And hope that you continue to heal well

I was like this too when I weighed myself at the end of the first week as I'd lost 17lbs pre op and then 10lb on the first week of having the band . . .I was amazed and shocked . . .I don't think we expect anything like this, and looking twice has become a real habit lol

Well done on your loss!

Im doing well thank you, hitting the gym (been everyday this week!) and am hoping things are going well loss wise LOL

Good to hear you're getting there . . .those sore moments post op can be difficult . . .are you feeling ok generally tho?

Wow that's fantastic we'll done x

Wow that's something to shout about, we'll done you!!! X

thanks everyone!

Yeah kirsty since i started preop 2 weeks ago, not in just a week my god that would be great though lol!

I am doing far better generally just getting a wee bit fed up with the liquids now though :(

they do get boring! Altho, I found going onto liquid only fgor 3 days after the fill last week even harder, probably cos I'd had only 3 days of "normal" food after being on mash, before going back to it lol

And it was the first time that i'd actually felt sooooooo hungry!

Well done on your loss...:)

Back