• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And here i hang my head in shame

snack

I'm going to hang my head in shame and confess I have stuffed my face and I mean stuffed , how very very stupid I have been , there out in the open start again afresh in the morning , my own stupid fault for weighing every day was so good yesterday weighed myself this morning and I had gained so in back of my mind I thought f@£k this might as well have a blow out even though I know it could be water retention etc etc message too myself and all DON'T WEIGH EVERYDAY :( x

well at least uve had it
start afresh tomorrow and put today behind you

We've all been there hun, now's the time to go upward and onward. You will feel better in a few days once you've been back on the loser wagon :greenapple:

Me too, only mines been for the last 3 weeks. Gained 10lbs. Endocrinologist NOT impressed. Its easy to say don't feel bad, but everyone understands that vicious psychological circle. I try to see it in terms of every time it happens, I learn something about my bad relationship with food.

suck it up hunni, don't let it get you down, 1 day is not gonna ruin the rest of your journey, i would take that as a good day with lots of yummy food and then go back to normal tomorrow, my misses is as skinny as anythin and rarely eats alot but on the odd day she will stuff herself silly and she don't feel bad, we have this operation to be normal again, so dont punish youself for doing a normal thing enjoy and get back on the wagon x

By feeling bad, you are creating a vicious circle for yourself. Why not just build whatever you had yesterday into your overall weeks plan. That way its not bad... so you don't feel cr@ppy. Its all about balance. If you have your days where you don't make the healthiest choices, just make sure you enjoy what you do have x

Thanks guys , not going to stress whats done is done hence bran flakes in hand lol :) hope u all have a fab day xxxxxx ps thanks for the support xx

Good on you, move on, and enjoy the bran flakes but next time that happens still track everything because over the week it's prob not as bad as you think? X

My main problem is weighing every morning must remember not too do it , track it id have had a heart attack lol , know where I went wrong I eaten too little during the day so by the time it came too dinner time I was starving and started stuffing :( thanks jo getting everyone's support and ideas on here really helps xxxx

My main problem is weighing every morning must remember not too do it , track it id have had a heart attack lol , know where I went wrong I eaten too little during the day so by the time it came too dinner time I was starving and started stuffing :( thanks jo getting everyone's support and ideas on here really helps xxxx
get rid of the scales, then make regular appointments with your practice nurse to be weighed, identify the problem, then eliminate the cause, hope the road smoots out for ya
xx

Thanks u guys ongoing support from all u guys has been so important , scales r going too be given too hubby to hide and bought out every 2 weeks thanks xxx

Back