• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

T.o.m stopped since op and update on me been a while

bex986

Havent posted on here for a while, my weightloss has slowed down a bit now am on solids but the dieticians are happy so guess I am, I just seem to be stuck at the 19stone mark and can't shift.
Was sleeved on 2nd april 14
Since my op I havent had a period was due on the 17th of april and then 17th may but had neither, am def not pregnant, done test just incase.
Feeling really frumpy and fat, everyone keeps saying I've lost weight and I just can't see it! I just feel really urgh! My body feels full of crap if you know what I mean it doesnt feel healthy, Am also struggljng to get any protein in at all, milk makes my feel sick, meat I can't handle, protein shakes make me physically throw up.
The only thing I really want to eat at the moment is nuts and oranges and drink iced water and ice lollys! I literally forget to eat some days as I don't feel hungry. But I am craving nuts lol!
I want to start at the gym but feel so exhausted all the time, I could easily sleep 24 hours!
On the plus point I am back in college got 4 weeks left and only 2 assignments left until i finish and have got a place for health and social care level 3 startig in september.
Thats a mini update on me lol xx

Have you tried cottage cheese? Or low fat curd? I do prefer curd if i can get it at my sainsburys or local polish/russian shop. You can blend it and mix it with natural youghurt and some berries or fruit. Also tastes amazing blended with some coco powder (simple plane not sweet) and sweetener. I am not post op but maybe it is worth for you to try something similar? You could try savoury version with natural youghurt and some ground caraway (tiny bit) or with cucumber for freshness.

Last edited:
weird on the TOTM, I had my first period in 3 yrs the day after my sleeve :/ (mine stopped soon as i had the birth control implant) wasnt happy to see it either lol but oh well all that abdomen trauma probably set it off...

Havent posted on here for a while, my weightloss has slowed down a bit now am on solids but the dieticians are happy so guess I am, I just seem to be stuck at the 19stone mark and can't shift. Was sleeved on 2nd april 14 Since my op I havent had a period was due on the 17th of april and then 17th may but had neither, am def not pregnant, done test just incase. Feeling really frumpy and fat, everyone keeps saying I've lost weight and I just can't see it! I just feel really urgh! My body feels full of crap if you know what I mean it doesnt feel healthy, Am also struggljng to get any protein in at all, milk makes my feel sick, meat I can't handle, protein shakes make me physically throw up. The only thing I really want to eat at the moment is nuts and oranges and drink iced water and ice lollys! I literally forget to eat some days as I don't feel hungry. But I am craving nuts lol! I want to start at the gym but feel so exhausted all the time, I could easily sleep 24 hours! On the plus point I am back in college got 4 weeks left and only 2 assignments left until i finish and have got a place for health and social care level 3 startig in september. Thats a mini update on me lol xx

I feel like this, weight loss has stopped. Don't fancy anything to eat, I do get hungry, and tiredness is overwhelming xxxxxx

Back