• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think my heart just stopped! I have a date.....

I am so pleased for you! I have been looking out for you getting one ! Congratulations :) It will be here in no time xx

Well it still hasn't quite sunk in that I'm really getting my op.

I don't know if it's because I'm only telling a couple of people so I've just whispered it to them and we've have a very quiet Whoop! Or if I just can't quite believe it but I feel excited yet calm today x

You planning on having a last meal?

My OH just got a new job so we're having a bbq tonight to celebrate and it's my daughter's birthday the day before I start the pre-op diet so I'll have a slice of cake then but I think I'm going to leave it there.

I had planned a big meal out somewhere (good food, nice wine etc) but the closer I get to my op the less I want that. I feel like I've waited so long that I want to get started asap. I've been doing Slimfast so I think I'm just going to carry on with that until I start the pre-op diet.

Wow! It looks like the new me has arrived already - I am impressed with myself lol x

Back