• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think my heart just stopped! I have a date.....

newcy

OMG! I'm having my sleeve op at Sunderland on 22nd June :woohoo:

I genuinely thought I was going to :faint2: as I picked up the answer machine message from Sunderland - I've never been so nervous waiting to hear the date when my life will change forever.

I'm disappointed that it isn't sooner as I'm away in London for a girly weekend just 2 weeks later and nobody knows I'm having surgery so that's going to be slightly complicated (if not impossible). Thankfully, I've been on slimfast for a while so they've already accepted that I won't be drinking etc so I'll just have to hope that I can pull it off!?!?!?

I can't believe I finally have a date after almost 18 months - I'm so excited!

:party0011::bliss::happy036::party0011::bliss::happy036::party0011::bliss::happy036::party0011::bliss::happy036::party0011:

so pleased for you it will be here before you know it.

Fantastic news - won't be long before you're all done and dusted - although when I read the thread title, I thought you had a date with another person lol x

Thanks everyone!

Woo hoo fab news :) when did u have ure endo I forgot lol

I had my endo 22nd December so my op is exactly 6 months to the day x

Fantastic news - won't be long before you're all done and dusted - although when I read the thread title, I thought you had a date with another person lol x

Thanks. Ha ha - happily married but I'd rather have the op! x

congratulations

slightly jealous as still waiting but pleased that you are getting it done xx

congratulations

slightly jealous as still waiting but pleased that you are getting it done xx

Thanks. Sorry yours is taking sooo long but you'll get there in the end x

newcy thats great news i'm so pleased for you.Mine shouldn't be too long now:):):)

Thanks hun - you shouldn't be long at all now x

Congratulations! It's the best feeling in the world isn't it? it will be here before you know it :) x

Amazing newcy! Roll on june.

Xo

Thats brilliant news Newcy so pleased for ya 22 nd June not that far away, my mam goes in for a big op 18th and my friend on 21st but yhink they'll be Darlo. Its all go fantastic. xx

So pleased for you ! Sending happy hugs xx

Fantabulous news!!! x x x x

Thats great news hun, Good on ya. It wont be long now x

I've just messaged you, but YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!

When do you have to start your pre-op diet?

Thanks a lot for the lovely messages.

Pre-op starts 10 days before which is perfect as I get to have cake at my youngest's birthday party on my last day of normal food and then its all go.

OMG! I'm so excited I just can't believe its finally happening x

Back