• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life

robyn_s

Well it is 8am and I have just woken in a Manchester hotel. I have to be at the hospital in 2hrs. After a shaky start to this journey I feel quite excited about what is going to happen today. It feels like this is the first day of the rest of my life. A new, better and healthier me (with a new hair do) thank you to all of your words of wisdom when i had my wobble. Wish me luck xx

Wow...how exciting! I remember it all like yesterday! enjoy the ride you are getting in and look forward to your post op update. Don't rush things, take it easy, relax, sleep etc...give your body time to recover..you will feel sore n maybe groggy later but that will slowly ease day by day! Xx

good luck keep us posted

Good luck and here to a speedy recovery

Best of luck for today, keep us posted xx

Hope it goes well for you and heres to your new life xxx

hope all goes well and hope for a speedy recovery x

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you are waking up well and truly banded. Good luck ... you are on our side now :) x

Good Luck!! Hope everything went well for you xx

Hey Guys,
Thank you for all your wishes of luck. All went well. I am quite sore though, can't seem to work out if it is trapped gas, healing wounds or both. Sleeping is quite hard I tend to sleep on my side. But I am sure that it is all normal. Will keep you up to date with my progress :)

xx

Back