• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The man from delmonte he say??????

charliegirl

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeehaw, he was lovely so very nice and down to earth he asked if I had done my homework which I had and discussed my history etc and then asked what weight I wanted to be and what procedure I had in mind and he agrees that bypass would be best for me and is writing to the PCT, still one more hurdle to go but he seems hopeful.....xx

Great news

Irene xx

Woohoo!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

That is such brilliant news, baba!!! Fingers crossed for your funding :)

Not long before you join us on the losing side... ;)

x

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D

Great news, with him on side the PCT have to say yes.

Really happy for you xxxxxxx

Great news Linda - well worth waiting for eh?? So pleased for you hun xxx

GC it was Mr Ammori, the consultant :D

Linda, fabby. You know with his backing the PCT will find it hard to say no, so just keep on in there! You're so close!

WOOHOOO lol

Congrats Linda :) Brilliant news, one step closer to that goal :D

Maxine
xx

Morning and thanks very much for all your kind wishes I am floating on air at the moment. I cannot say how nice this guy is much better than Shaw Summers I am sure lol....he was impressed when I told him I knew so much about him lol...like the hand stitching etc and it really showed that I had done my homework. I never cried either which is a first for me, my eyes did fill up at one point but I stayed strong. He said my blood pressure will improve no end and that means a lot to me as I take three tablets a day for that....oh I need a cup of tea to wake up.......thanks again folks it means the world to me to have your support...xxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brilliant News !!!

Really pleased for you,at last some good news,keep thinking positive hun and your date for the operation will be here soon.

Di xxxxx

I cannot say how nice this guy is much better than Shaw Summers I am sure lol....

Hmmm... are we gonna have a Shaw's Girls Vs Basil's Girls situation?!!

Bring it on...:whip:

PMSL!!! :giggle:

I am really happy for you, baba... and I am sure with Mr Ammori's backing, it won't be long before you get the funding :)

x

Hmmm... are we gonna have a Shaw's Girls Vs Basil's Girls situation?!!

Bring it on...:whip:

PMSL!!! :giggle:

I am really happy for you, baba... and I am sure with Mr Ammori's backing, it won't be long before you get the funding :)

x

Shaw has the edge on the looks.....lol.....I hope your right about the funding I am not letting myself get too carried away due to this last hurdle but as I am a natural born worrier it wont be easy to not fret at least its heading in the right direction...xx

I can understand that... I worried like crazy, even on the day of my pre-op, thinking that something will go wrong and I will be turned away!!! :rolleyes:

I am keeping everything crossed for you... ;) :D

x

Hmmm... not sure I'm up to sharing at the mo!!! :giggle:

x

PS you would SO not want my sloppy seconds!!! PMSL!!! :D

Back