• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The man from delmonte he say??????

Charliegirl

does this mean you are the same as me? waiting for PCT funding with the recomendation of a consultant?

We must stay possitive! We can do it! And what great support from everyone on this site. THANKS FOLKS!

So far I have been approved by the consultant and the surgeon (which was my appointment last night), if I am positive on the sleep study it carries a lot of weight with the PCT so if I could find out that result I could stop my worrying a bit (well maybe not knowing me). The surgeon writes back to the consultant and the same letter with his recommendations and reasons goes to the PCT asking them to fund I have to call him in 10 days to find out whats going on. So I think we are at the same level, its very stressful though and I am wiped out after a two and half hour journey to manchester last night which should of only taken 55 mins, I got home at 10.30pm and was shattered and not been able to catch up today, I wont raise any celebratery flags tell the PCT say yes and I will do all in my power to get them to say it. I have finally got my GP's secretary to fax over my patient history off their computor outlining that I have been trying with them to lose weight since feb 2006 it should outline all meds and a history of how my weight has increased not decreased. Will call the dreaded PCT tomorrow...xx

Linda - Congrats, told you it would be fine, and welcome to the Basil Ammori fan club, he really is a super top surgeon and your in really good hands from now on.

Richard :D

Thanks Richard, he was so down to earth and made me feel very at ease I was talking to him about his hand stitching there is only him, his retired mentor and one other person in england that stitches he was impressed I knew ha ha thanks to the internet...xx

Fab news hun, i'm so pleased that you are a huge step closer to getting your op! the PCT won't disagree with the lovely Mr Ammori's recommendations xx

Back