• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The weight loss has started!!

L0ckerz

After 9weeks of stayin the same and fluctuating up and down the same 3 pounds I can finally say the weight loss has started !! Lost 7 pound over the last 2 weeks n I'm thrilled !! I can honestly say I think the thing that's started it rolling is iv upped my intake of water massively!! I hardly drink iv always been the same but iv cut out anything that's not water and been drinking 2-3 litres a day!! Happy girlie right now!! Xx

Well done :) often it can be about finding what works for you and what helps you with your own weight loss. 7lbs is a great achievement so go you :)

Well done!!!
I should do the same. I drink mainly coffee throughout the day and not enough water... :-(
Gerry xxx

Thanks ladies ! I'm convinced its the water ! I dont drink hot drinks but ribeena was my down fall ... Full of sugar! :( ... But iv got quite into this water malarkey! Xx

Water great for you but you can get no added sugar Ribena & it is delicious hot too on a cold day or night!

Well done on getting your weight loss started - all the best BD x

Pleased for you, and pleased you posted. Maybe this will help some other banders who are stalling :D

Thanks BD and flutterby although I had stalled I hadn't given up on my band and I havnt regretted it once I knew it would come I just had to be patient ... I was still loosin inches when I had stalled so I knew the weight loss had to follow !! Xx

Back