• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day - fingers crossed

Fat Again

At 12pm today I'm having my Bypass, this morning I'm feeling very aprehensive and to be honest really scared. I'm doing this for my baby boy who's 11 months old, but I'm scared this morning will be the last time I see him.

I've laid awake all night going over and over in my head am I doing the right thing ?

Hopefully I'll update you soon about my op xxx

Good luck FA, now is not the time to start making rational decisions. You know it was right for you, nothing has changed. You will be fine and home before you know it.

You WILL update us very soon.

John xx

Good luck today! My bypass is in less than two weeks and I have been wobbling about the decision as well. But I know that if I don't do this, I will not live to see my 3 kids grow up. The reasons I got fat will still be there. The bypass is my chance to have a full and productive life.

You will be a loser this afternoon and best of luck to you!

Hi FA im sure you will be fine mate looking forward to seeing how you get on, and you will be back to update us, best of luck.

Sharon

I can understand your fears, I am scared for my little boy too, but keep thinking positive and looking at all the things you will be able to do with him in the future and the positive role model you will be. xx

Lots of luck today - I agree totally with John, you made this decision in less emotional times when you were able to be more objective. Deep breath and try to focus on all the wonderful things you will be able to with your son! One of my biggest motivations was to be able to play football with my grandson - and I can already!

Lx

Hi Fa,

All the best with your op and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Pinky xx

Best of luck. Can't wait till you come back and tell us all how it went.

You're definitely doing the right thing, & everything is gonna be just fine, you'll see

xxx

Im a little late to say good luck now so Ill leave the thought here for when you return.
I hope your recovery is smooth and as pain free as possible.
Steph xx

You should be about thirty mins away from the start of your new life by now, so when you return to update us on how things went you will read all the positve messages that have been left for you x i know i'll be feeling the very same way as you do, so i look forward to reading how it all went ,speedy recovery babe x

Well it's just gone midday so I guess you'll probably be away with the fairies right now, just wanted to wish you all the very best and look forward to hearing all about when you are well enough. :D

Cuppa xx

Best of luck to you and i'm sure everything will have gone fine. Let us know how you've got on when you can. Best wishes.

Best of luck FA - I promise, it will all be worth it :) x

Back