• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy problems... apologies!

beckaboo

I've had a bad tummy since Thursday evening... very loose bowels (its yellow too), some cramping, bad farts & lots of belly rumbling (tmi I know) but no sickness or nausea...
There doesn't appear to be anything in particular that sets it off, some food I'm ok with & if anything liquids make me erm... more liquid!!! I had my gallbladder removed last year & I've noticed my bowels haven't been great since but this is the worst it's been!
How long do I leave it before seeing the docs? I've tried Imodium but its not helping & it says you shouldn't take it for more than 24-48 hours!!!

keep your fluids up, try to take some dioralyte to balance your salts and speak to your gp .... a bug like this can take a week or so to sort itself out ...

Thank you both!!! Sipping loads of fluids & got some bananas, rice & apples to do the BRAT diet.
Paula, seen you've been having troubles too, have they got any idea what's causing yours? x

I've been the same since Thursday night it's the screaming that's the worst I've just had water and no food today and it seems to have stopped for now im hoping it's finally over but it dI'd this on Friday I thought I was ok then started again during the night hope u feel better soon x

I've been the same since Thursday night it's the screaming that's the worst I've just had water and no food today and it seems to have stopped for now im hoping it's finally over but it dI'd this on Friday I thought I was ok then started again during the night hope u feel better soon x

Oh bless ya! Hope you feel better soon too x

Back